Paycom releases “Ask Here” Communication Platform further improves employee engagement experience.
Client Employees Supplied with a Direct Query/Response Process when asking Work-Related Questions.
Recently, Paycom Payroll Services, a top provider of a comprehensive Human Capital Management (HCM) software, released its newest communication platform named Ask Here. This cloud-based tool provides all employees within an organization, with a direct line of communication when asking work-related questions of their company representatives and receiving timely responses in return. This is managed using Paycom’s self-service technology, which can be accessed by any employee from any location. Ask Here resolves issues regarding missed emails, phone calls, and unnecessary foot traffic to Human Resources offices across the company.
Chad Richison, founder and CEO of Paycom stated, “I am excited about the benefits of the company and their employees gain from our latest innovation, further enhancing the employee-employer experience through technology.” Richison went on to reveal that while Ask Here serves as an excellent medium used for communication, it also assists businesses in discovering gaps within their policies and procedures. He continued by explaining that the platform additionally identifies training opportunities and the potential of an information-sharing culture created across the company to strengthen work culture, employee engagement, and increase employee retention.
Ask Here’s Feature List
- Central dashboard and repository where all employee queries, communication, and details would reside
- Easy to use templates pre-populated with common queries directed to specific personnel
- Templates or other questions can be customized for routing elsewhere within the organization
- Unlimited custom categories for questions
- Document (photos, medical notes, accessibility needs, etc.) attachment capability when the need to include further information related to a query
- Secure digital “Safe Space” to report workplace concerns (both, employee or facility-related)
- Notifications of response to questions, status updates kept within the questions thread and can also be saved by the employee.
Ask Here follows on the heels of Paycom’s industry-first data performance monitoring tool. This tool is known as Direct Data Exchange and is Paycom’s focus on driving ROI for clients through their employees’ use of HCM technology.
Oklahoma City-based Paycom remains the leader in global HR and Payroll Technology, continuing to redefine the human capital industry by providing companies with a software portfolio to efficiently navigate an ever rapidly changing business environment. Paycom’s exclusive cloud-based software solution is based on using a core system designed single database for all human capital management functions to access independently while maintaining synergy in functionality. This manages the complete employee lifecycle from recruitment through to retirement. Paycom serves all business sizes in all industry categories.
Paycom continues to be an industry leader in online payroll management, HR management, employee management, and time & attendance management. Their innovative software solutions have taken them to the frontlines of the managed and outsourced HR and Payroll service industries.