Remember, you don’t even have to own a business to make money from Joint Venture’s, but it does help to have one.
- Use your own, or others’, E Newsletters (ezines). The E Newsletter that I write (Brent’s Action Packed News) reaches over 400 people internationally every month. Regular information that is actually READ, is a powerful communication and selling tool. Use others’ ezines.
- Use a BLOG – it’s FREE! – a great example www.RobinJElliott.com
- Use a website. Mine has connected me to many people. Professional and in-expensive services are available.
- Give away free reports and e books – if it’s yours, free advertising and you get to create massive credibility. (Given that you know what you’re talking about.) If not, partner with someone to give away theirs.
- Give away or sell audio CD’s, or have them available free of charge in audio streaming on your website.
- Give away free CD’s and charge for Shipping and Handling to cover your costs and even make a profit. Team up with others who already have CD’s made. Use other peoples’ skills, competencies and resources.
- Offer to convert other people’s inactive customers into active customers for an on-going piece of the action. This idea, alone, can be worth a fortune to you, when you consider the amount of customer attrition going on.
- Piggy-back your product or someone else’s product, on to existing sales streams and have someone else’s sales team sell your products and services as an add-on to their existing sales.
- Convert unconverted leads or triangulate the deal. Switch leads between two realtors and take a piece of the action.
- Find people who have products they can’t move, get the products on consignment and sell them through other people distribution channels – on consignment! No risk.
- Create multiple add-on sales options – wedding planners, lube centers, webmasters, courier services and home improvement services are great for this.
- Buy and resell advertising space and / or services.
- Offer Free Seminars – either you do them or have someone else present them.
- Sell Bill’s CD’s on consignment through Jack’s gas stations.
- Free Conference Calls are very powerful selling tools. Interview experts and they will help you sell. You don’t need any skills or money – use other peoples’ skills time, energy and money.
- Bundle your products with someone else’s – every time they sell a course, they can include your CD’s!
- Join forces with your competitors – together you can accomplish a lot more.
- Share advertising space, mailings, seminars, radio and TV time and database communication.
- Use Gift Vouchers – give away samples of other peoples’ services and take a piece of the resulting, ongoing business. Carpet cleaning, accounting, consulting, car services etc.
Always ask yourself, “What does the other party REALLY, REALLY want? What is his or her HOT BUTTON?”
And always ask them, “What will it take?”
Happy Joint Venturing!!