BusinessBlogs aims to perform well for all our contributors.
- BusinessBlogs only accepts quality guest contributor articles from reputable sources.
- All content must be original for our site. We cannot accept any copies or duplicates of existing content that is online.
- Please note that we will check each submission to make sure it is not already published, and once we have published an article, it is the property of BusinessBlogs.
- All content must be authored by you or permission from the original author (in writing). We may edit the content to meet our requirements.
- We will not publish content we consider a sales pitch or written in a way that adds no value to the reader. This includes product promotion for affiliate marketing.
- We will not publish content that we believe is defamatory to a business and/or person.
- BusinessBlogs’ website integrity is essential to us. Therefore, we do not accept articles on adult, casino/gaming, pharmaceutical, liquor, forex, personal, payday & tribal, car title loans, essay writing, initial coin offering (ICO), and other topics at our discretion.
- By accessing or using our BusinessBlogs website, you agree to and are bound by the General Terms and the BusinessBlogsHub.com Privacy Statement. Terms of Service: https://www.businessblogshub.com/terms-of-service/
- Adhering to Google’s General Guidelines is our focus, including not participating in link schemes, automatically generated content, irrelevant keywords etc.
What we will do for our BusinessBlogs Contributors:
- Get targeted eyeballs reading your content.
- Distribute your articles within our online networks and websites.
- Inform our social networks of articles on BusinessBlogs to increase article reads.
- Use a copyright-free image and keep your article online for a minimum of 12 months. Thereafter we may remove or edit the content.