People are the core of any company. Employees are always on the frontline of your business. But how do you find the right people who will work hard to make your company successful?
Applicant tracking and other systems in the hiring process are one of the biggest investments a company can make. Applicant tracking is different than the hiring process. It is difficult to find the right people you want to invest your time and your business with, but if you can do it right then you can reap the rewards.
Employers have been changing the way the seek out talented job candidates. Aberdeen Group research shows that 73% of millennials found their last job through social media. It’s an easy way to find a job, and it will save them time and money. So with the changing job landscape, what’s the easiest way to track the best applicants for your business?
The Good News
Applicant tracking systems are proven to cut cycle times by 25% and reduce recruitment costs by more than $8,000 per year. Sounds amazing, doesn’t it?
Here are some of the advantages in using an applicant tracking system:
- You don’t need to be tech-savvy. It’s user-friendly and easy for anyone to use.
- It’s already organized and is proven to speed up the hiring process.
- You can create custom application questions to dig for information you won’t find in a resume. It will help you find the right candidate before committing to an interview.
- You can post job openings to free job boards and share it to social media sites automatically
- It can be used along with your HR software, so you could easily enter data once, and then you’re good to go.
- Candidates and your hiring team will get a more positive experience overall.
- Team members can rate candidates, leave comments, and update the status of the job opening online.
- Template emails along with bulk emails and updates can be used to reach out candidates quickly.
- Your postings will be mobile friendly on your company website, job boards, and social media.
These are just some of the advantages of using an applicant tracking software, and there’s a lot more waiting for you.
An applicant tracking system can help employers lower the amount of time and money they spend in the hiring process. However, the real return on your investment comes in the form of better employees. It might sound like an unnecessary investment at first glance, but since you are eventually saving time, you’ll also get to save money—not to mention effort. Plus, it makes your recruitment process more refined, making you achieve better result in less time. After all, your business deserves the best employees available on the job market. Don’t settle for “just okay,” and give your recruitment system a nice boost with the right applicant tracking solution.