Instagram is now starting to view its community that is packed with captivating videos and rich images in a more business friendly manner.
The company unveiled, on its Instagram for Business blog, new research on how many of the most successful brands, such as Disneyland, Ben & Jerry´s, Patagonia, just to name a few, are using their network for marketing and having profound effects.
Instagram also introduced a book that is titled The Instagram Handbook for brands. In it they profile elven brand that are especially engaging as well as feature ten hashtags that are highly popular and illuminate the dynamic of the community. Although the content will not be widely available, certain findings will be rolled out by Instagram.
Here are five top tips from some of Instagram’s favourite accounts:
- Always stay true to yourself. For example, Instagram says that the images eyeglass retailer Warby Park uses, “never feel overly serious or staged,” they do however aptly express the quirky voice of the brand.
- Prize Experiences. If a brand is able to offer a pervasive glimpse into the experiences they are able to provide, then why feature basic product shots suggest Instagram follower tool Like4like? For example, the consumer shot videos and images featured on GoPro’s account, provide a complete sense of the essence of the company.
- Look for meaning. Although not synonymous with scenic imagery, Instagram says that General Electric is successful when it comes to showcasing how meaningful technology is to people. Transporting remote wind farms and shots of giant engine factories to illuminate the myriad of man-made-wonders the company offers.
- Inspire community action. When it comes to building communities and rousing interactivity, Nike and Chobani have succeeded with the use of hashtagged campaigns that include #creationaday and #runfree, these respectively showcase yogurt concoctions that are particularly appetizing and celebrate runners from various locations.
- Be self-aware. Due to the fact that they understand what it is about their brand that people love, which is the beautiful simplicity of their bikes, Mission Bicycle is successful at using that knowledge to “capture new customers’ imaginations,” Instagram said.
Our Tips on How To Rack Up The Instagram Likes!
Follow a Pattern
Make sure you know who your audience is and what you are trying to achieve with your posts. Make sure that what you write all follows a pattern and is similar across the board. If you are consistent, you will gain more followers.
Some people are worried about posting several times a day. They believe that the
more they post, the less people will pay attention to them. However, studies indicate that this is not true. There is no negative relationship associated with the number of times you post and the amount of interaction you receive.
Incorporate Calls To Action
When you write captions for your pictures, incorporate a call to action. You can get more of your followers’ attention if you ask them to do something, like write a comment about what you have posted.
Make Use Of Piqora
Piqora will help you determine what kind of images get people to sit up, take notice, and get involved. Use that information to alter the way that you post.
Don’t Forget About Suggested Users
Navigate over to your settings and choose the gear icon. You’ll find it to the right of your screen, at the top. Choose “Find / Invite Friends.” Then select “Suggested Users” to follow them.
Schedule With Latergramme
You need to post often if you want to get more followers, but you will not always be in front of your computer. Latergramme can help. Write out your post and set it up to post at a later date, so that you don’t neglect your account.
Geotagging Is Important
Geotagging is something you want to pay attention to, particularly if you are running a business. When you add a geotag to your pictures, those that also post pictures in your area will be able to see what you have put up. You might attract more followers this way!
Make A Collage
If you really want to attract attention, make a collage that consists of many different pictures. Something like PicFrame can help you.
You’ll read a lot of different advice on how to get followers on Instagram. However, the single most important thing you can do is to engage. Like pictures and write good comments. Look for people that you want to follow and interact with them as well. This will only help you going forward.
Go With Blue
Blue pictures seem to attract a lot of attention, at least more attention than pictures that are red or orange. Make a concerted effort to include more things that are blue.
Work On Wednesdays
Some studies show that posting on a Wednesday will get you a little more attention than posting on another day of the week.
If you write the word “comment” in your post, people are more likely to comment. Be specific and direct and you are more likely to get what you want.
If you can tag someone in your picture, make sure you do so. Your image will then be in that person’s feed, potentially giving you more exposure if he or she shares the picture.