You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do – Henry Ford
If you are in business then you need to have plans and processes in place to manage your business’s reputation – especially if you have an online presence. Using a Reputation Management Services company is a smart, cost effective and important step your business can take to both safe guard and improve your businesses reputation.
Mobilize Mail knows a lot about Reputation Management and Online Reputation Management and can have a huge impact on the management of your business’s reputation. A lot of people think that reputation management is all about where your business name ranks on the google search results – this is called Search Engine Optimization or SEO and it is a factor in how your business is perceived but it is not the only strategy to improve reputation.
Trying to control the google search results is time consuming, expensive and often unsuccessful, although at Mobilize Mail we have strategies and techniques that can be effective. We encourage and support our clients to look at the bigger picture, have an honest look at how their business is perceived in the marketplace, then collaboratively put together a plan to successfully manage their reputation.
Some of these strategies may include;
- Be honest! – If their is a negative vibe about your product or services then tackle and fix the issues.
- Provide good customer service – always reply to messages, emails and comments and always do what you say you are going to do.
- Be transparent– admit your mistakes and give customers an environment (that you control) to give feedback, ask questions and make comments
- Embrace social media networks – like Twitter and Facebook and link these networks back to your website.
- Be professional – ensure that your websites, blogs and social media sites are professional looking with factual information and clear ways for them to communicate with you.
Being positive will always flow back to you, do not use the internet to argue with customers as this will never leave your company looking good. For the best advice and support Contact us to find out how to implement a reputation management solution for your business today!