You get what you consistently focus on; use this visualization exercise for better business results!
Visualization is another mind tool that successful people use to program their brains for success.
It’s simply visualizing in your mind how something is going to happen or play out on a repeated basis.
Visualization is commonly used in sports training, and has been proven to improve performance better than just practice alone.
The technique can be used by anyone, however, and will generate the same results on performance and outcome.
When we visualize an event or situation, or an object or possession, we attract it into our life.
Teach yourself this step-by-step visualization exercise.
Visualization should be done with a relaxed and positive attitude, as well as with an openness and willingness to accept whatever outcome may present itself.
1. Sit comfortably in a quiet space – your office, home, or in nature.
2. Pick a goal or intention to focus on.
3. Relax your entire body, and take several long deep breaths.
4. Tune into your inner voice, and connect to the feeling that you truly believe this goal or intention.
5. Begin to visualize the achievement of that goal, or realization of your intention.
6. Create a clear and detailed mental picture, using all five senses.
7. Allow yourself to feel how you believe you will feel when you have achieved your goal, and how much you desire to reach that goal.
8. Finish with a positive affirmation about the outcome of your goal or intention.
9. Repeat this process at least once per day, for about 10 minutes.
Powerful positive people have the strength to create powerful positive change in their lives and the lives of those around them.
You are a powerful, positive person! Successful people have no secrets – they’re just determined.
Laser focused people who have set goals, take action and have programmed their brain for success.
Repetition is the mother of all skill, form the habit of visualization and practice the skill.
This process might feel a little silly or strange to you at first, but I promise that these are powerful psychological tools that will retrain your brain for success.