What is .CO Domain Name?
From today a new domain name extension that is designed for businesses will become available. .CO is recognised globally as an abbreviation for Company, Corporation or Commerce, and is the long awaited credible alternative to the .com extension.
From 6am NZST today a new domain name extension that is designed for businesses will become available. .CO is recognised globally as an abbreviation for Company, Corporation or Commerce, and is the long-awaited credible alternative to the .com extension.
The World’s next Premier Web Address?
Not often are we given a second chance, so don’t miss this exciting opportunity to get the domain names you always wanted!
Why Choose a .CO Domain?
- If you missed out on getting the domain name you really wanted
- Protect your existing business or brand names from being registered by somebody else
- If you are looking for an investment (just think what a great .com domain name is worth today)
- You want to launch a new business or website with a truly global, credible and recognisable domain name
- Be a part of today’s socially networked society – create COmmunities, share COntent, COmmunicate and COllaborate
Fast forward to today (2019) and we now wonder what all the fuss was about. Extensions for domains are ubiquitous. Single name domains reign supreme and all websites need to focus less on the domain extension and more on the quality of their content. Consider reading these recent articles on the importance of:
SEO & UX
Decoding Google’s Recent Algorithm Updates
Digital Personalization In An Ever-changing Environment