In this article we provide the steps for setting up a Facebook page for your business.
Follow the basic steps below to create a Facebook Page for your business.
1) Login into Facebook.
2) You should now be at the “Home” to be safe click on the “Home” link top right-hand corner.
3) Move your eyes over to the left-hand narrow column and then go down the menu until you see “Ads and Pages” menu option. Click that link. NOTE: If you cannot see that menu option go to this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/
4) Facebook will then take you to your pages administration webpage. Look for the “Create Page” button toppish right hand side. Click that button.
5) Now look on the left-hand side of the page for the “Offical Page” section and ignore the “Groups” and “Community Page” sections. They are not for businesses.
6) Fill in the details for your page. Note: make sure you select the correct business type for the page “Local Business, Brand, Artist” etc… as you will not be able to change them once the page is created.
7) Click the “Create Official Page” button.
8 ) That’s it! Facebook will now take you to your brand new Facebook Page.